Wednesday, August 06, 2008

My last year vacation - Jinsun Oh

Despite wanting to take a vacation to Europe, I went to Japan last year. I really wanted to go to Europe because I never had been there,for which reason I saved money for my great vacation. I researched flights,hotels and tourist attractions in Europe with my boyfriend. We wanted to tour France,England,Italy,etc.for 10days. The cost would come to about $1500 each person, which was why,we changed our plan for financial reasons.

We changed our plan to Japan. Not only Japan was a little cheaper than Eurpoe,but we also never had been there,either. Moreover,we couldn't spend a lot of money because we're going to the US for study next year. We planned and bought a book about Japan.

We spent 6 days in Tokyo. We were very interested. Japan is very close to Korea,but very different. We travled many places which researched from the book and an internet. It was spring drizzed about 3 days of 6 days, because we visited in March. But we had luck that it wasn't rained,when we toured alot during stayed in there. It rained when we got in Japan a first day,the middle of days and a last day when we went back to Korea, it began to rain.

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

I'd be interested to know what differences you discovered between Japan and Korea. I have heard that the two cultures have many similarities.

Kevin

Mon Aug 11, 09:34:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home