Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Its too late ~~ Takafumi

Despite having a lot of money,i had to work hard and everyday because my company was too busy that term.
I knew it was more important to take care of my family and go back home earlier after fnishing work.
I remenbered that I drove to go camping in the woods and swimming with my family.
It was a time of happiness for me.

But it was too late to think about this state.
My wife and children had already left me.
I arrived at home,I felt sadness,there was nobady to talk with me.
When I cooked my dinner by my self,I heard sounds form out side.
It was beginning to rain quietly.

takafumi

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Balance of work and family life is difficult to achieve, indeed. We all must set priorities. I like yours.

Kevin

Mon Aug 11, 09:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home