Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Happy!!!!! Eleice Pereira

I so happy now because i think my teacher is very nice.
I hope my classmetes too, so i m feel very happy.This very interesting because we study
together 10 weekes, i hope learn more Englisg and make niw friends. Ithink LaGuardia Community College is very nice for me becaude i study here three times the teacher is friendly
sometimes i feel in my house this true.
When start a new class i think in my mind, i have a new classmates and teacher i think so thas interesting.
[ I so sorry !!! i have a lot of ideia, but i forgot. ]
i think the next time i will better.

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

Eleice,

Your positive attitude is a great thing for everyone. Teacher and students benefit from your enthusiasm and generosity. You are to be emulated!

Sat Apr 19, 05:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home