Tuesday, April 08, 2008

hi im jieun kim

Dear. Mr Kevin

Hi~Kevin. Nice meet you.
Im Jieun Kim. Im from Korea. I live in college point Queens so it takes me
1 hour from my home to school by subway and bus. So I wake up very early. I often
feel tired.
Frist time, I came to NY in last May because I just visit here. But NY attract me .
so I went back to Korea in Augest, I changed to student' visa. I came back in 12 Octorber.
And I went to ALCC school in Manhattan for 3 months. But I wanted to go college so transfered to this school.
My major is civil engineering. I studied my major for 2 years but I didnt graduate university.
I remained in 2 years. I like my major. If i have job in the future, I want that job is like civil engineering. But I have to study English to find job. Engilsh is very very important in my country. so Im going to study Engilsh hardiy. 1 year later When I go back to Korea, I will speak English very well.
So you should help me. ^-----------------^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home