Tuesday, April 08, 2008

I wanna be good student (SeungJin)

Hi, Kebin...My name is SeungJin LEE.
I'm a Korean. I have been here about 1year and I live in Edgewater in N.J.
I lived in Elmhurst but I wanted nice house and nice environment. So I moved.
I study English at Laguardia second time.
I was in 3level at first time,and now 3level too, I was stayed the level because I was absent often
and I didn't get the test.
The cause that I was absents are that I was felt bored by some classes and my house is too far from here. I thought that writing and grammar are not important for me, just speaking is better than its. Now,however, I kow that writing and grammar are so important for students who are studying English.
I will study hard about writing and I gonna be sometimes absent when I have more important appointment than the class from now.
I work in Korean restaurant in N.J. It is my second time job.
At first, I worked in Korean restaurant too in Flushing.
I don't wanna work in Korean restaurant, so if you kow some American restaurant, introduce for me. It's just kidding.
I'm an activated person, let's make the interesting class.
It was nice to meet you on the e-mai, if I have some problem and some worry, please give me
yor favor.

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

SeungJin,

You wrote interestingly about your learning. That thoughtful, active, questioning approach will help you in whatever you choose to do, in both education and career.

Sat Apr 19, 05:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home