Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Life in NewYork, Lertpeerakorn G.(Gong)

Like almost Thai people, I dreamed about travelling in other countries to see a different culture for somedays since I was Young. My name is Gannawee Lertpeerakorn, Gong. I graduated from Kasetsart University in Engineering field. After that I worked at Bridgestone Co.,Ltd for a year and a half. During my job, I was curious all the time about how my life was going to be or what I want to spend my life for. So this is a reason that I came to N.Y.. Now I've stayed in N.Y. for a month but I quite didn't go travelling as much as I want because I had to do a job to pay a tuition fee and a living cost. It's really hard to me but it's fun. Anyway, I like to live at here because of the experience I got. Thank you to N.Y. for making my life is more colourful.

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

Gong,

You speak well, have a strong vocabulary and make grammatical sentences. As I mentioned in class, that ability helps people to understand you even when your pronunciation is not perfect.

Sat Apr 19, 05:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home