Monday, March 10, 2008

Zhendong He My Own Situation


Since I came to NEW YORK, I have been changing a lot. I was a very bad student in China. I never came to the class, even the teacher who was teaching my major class, I didn`t know the name. I have been changing since I made my decision. I want to study, study English, culture, civelizition,etc.because all the times I go out, I don’t`t know what the other people are talking about. I feel I am a stupid man,don`t have any cognition. Because I always was absent from the school in China,when the people were talking about any thing about literature, I couldn`t understand. Some times I felt I couldn`t stand myself . I want to fix up this situation, want to study. Not only by doing it can I enrich myself, but it also can help my out of that poor situation. Even though I want to study, I still absent a lot and also received a letter from Laguardia. These days, I always been late because my girlfriend caught the flu five times in a month,even went to hospital! I always stayed with her until four or five o`clock in the morning because she couldn`t fall in to asleep, coughs all the daily and night. Any way, absence is absence, it is the turece, no excuse. As soon as the final test comes, I will five a hard shot on study. I don`t want to stay at the same level next semester. I hope I can get in to the next lever! Whatever , the inportent thing for me is studing English right now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home