Monday, March 10, 2008

My history

My story took place in Pennsylwania in 2006.
There is a very nice big camp in a forest -Promiced Land. Every summer with my family we have o good time in this beautiful place. This time we relaxed too, when at one moment heard from the tents two bears had come .Everyone was confused.My wife was afraid about children.
We did not know that other people had given food before.
My son was very happy.He saw bears for the first time.We gave foods them and bears went away.
The next day we gave information to the Park Office. Men told us "Dont feed animals ,Dont feed animals".
J asked him What can we do if the situation repeats.He gave me answer: "You can onlylook and wait for the bears to go away".
J asked one more time:"We must stay{wait} all night ?
He told me:Yes , you must. This is State Park.
OK.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home