Sunday, February 24, 2008

SOCCER IS MY FOVARITE

Sport is the best thing in my life.I can play soccer,basketball,voleyball,tennis and ski,but i like soccer, which is the best sport in my life.
I have been playing soccer since i was nine.Before i started to play soccer, i had always been interested in it.Actually, my father hooked me on soccer.We used to play,watch and go to the stadium.Also, we still watch together.I like soccer because if i play or watch it, my adrenalin will jump up.Not only does soccer involve playing and watching, but it also can include managing.Indeed, that is much more interesting than watching and playing.If you become team coach, you have to think about playing strategies and tactics.I really like all aspect of soccer.It is the most common sport in my country and also in the world.
Finally, i recommend soccer for everyone.People should watch or play.If people do one of them, they may get rid of all their stress.

2 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

by MUSTAFA GELIBOLU

Mon Feb 25, 12:11:00 AM  
Blogger the blog said...

Sports are fun and healthy.

For some reason in English the plural (sports) is usually used rather than the singular (sport).

I like sports.

I wonder why the plural is used.

Wed Feb 27, 01:27:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home