Monday, March 10, 2008

Behavior in New York and Korea- Jiyeon

This morning, I was going to school with my friend. When we got on the subway, we tried to sit. Then, a man told my friend about that, and then, they were friends. I couldn't believe it. It was so strange because I thought that it might take a long time to make friends. Moreover, they met only the first time! However, he spoke as if she'd been his friend for a long time. Actually in Korea, it was an unusual event except in the case of falling in love! I've heard stories like this in NYC, so I make a conclusion. Americans are easier to approach than Koreans are; Sociable. No matter how funny thing it is, we just laugh in side when we see a person who we've never ever met, but Americans always greet each other even though they meet at first. it is a very different situation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home