Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Volleyball Gives More Emotions in Your Life

A long time ago when I went to study in high school I was a good volleyball player. It was a very popular game with my friends and with the other teams,
The first step is to get the right team because you need to have the best group for example everybody has to play good and thes has too much discipline.
The second step is finding the right coach for you to be able to learn many thing about volleyball this is more importand step because the coach is who to teach to play and he teachs discipline and become the best.
The last step is constant practice, maybe 2 and 3 hours each day for to be in shape for example run, exercises and eat healthy.
Play volleyball game will make your life hoppier.
I was a player and it was good. with the right team a great coach, with dedication and practice you can become as good . as I am.
By Derminda C.

5 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

Volleyball is a great sport. It is also pacific, peaceful.

Thu Jan 31, 11:06:00 PM  
Blogger the blog said...

studentteacher

Mon Feb 04, 03:03:00 PM  
Blogger the blog said...

wow, i like a volleyball game..
In Korea team there is Sung-min Mun
player. I like him very much, hi is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo handsome, tall, in addition, he is a good player. I like sport & sport player. ^_^ Sports are really helpful your life. It makes you energytic and happy!

Ann :)

Mon Feb 04, 03:06:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also used to play volleyball when I was a high school student. My position was center in first line. We had really good time and we could be closer. I'm really missing then.

Mon Feb 04, 03:25:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope students know that Laguardia has a gym in the Main Building. You can play sports. I suggest you enjoy the school. Don't only stay in the ESL classrooms!

Thu Feb 07, 02:28:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home