Monday, March 10, 2008

I have seen a homeless person on Times square but I have never met a homeless person in Turkey who looked like the homeless that was on Times square.
A little time went by after I saw him on Times square.I was really shocked because the homeless ,wrote on a paper, '' I need money for drug,beer and sex''.As soon as I saw that ,I wondered , What would happen if it took place in Turkey.I think not only would people critize him, but it also wouldn't be good for the public place and his health.We think that the homeless trick us because we really care about poor people.Whereas poor people can't live or survive easily,if somebody say,'' I need money for drugs,beer and sex'' in a public place, all of the nation would be against him and probably punish him.
Finally,I think that's a different point of view between two culture.

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

by MUSTAFA GELIBOLU

Mon Mar 10, 02:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home