Monday, July 16, 2007

My romantic Trip by Guisela Pinzon

I had a beautiful vacation last year in Prague Czech Republic, with my husband since it was our honeymoon. We left from Paris in the late afternoon, and arrived at night.

We went to Prague in winter. It was so cold. It was the first time that we were below 0 degre celsius. When we arrived at the hotel the people gave us Absinthe. It was a strong drink from Prague, perfect for this temperature. The hotel was so great with its middle ages arquitecture. The room was so fantastic that we couldn't believe it. Everithing was different for me but we were so exaited.

The next days we visited many historical places. We went to visit the city. It had fantastic castles, small coffee houses, and a variety of restaurants. We visited Charles Bridge, which I think is one of the most beautiful of the world. I remember that we visited the opera, gold alley, and also saw Don Geovanni with puppets. The trip was very good and so romantic.

We returned to Paris. We were happy and glad to have visited Prague. I had never been more of a lover than in those time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home