Wednesday, June 06, 2007

(Hong Jun)The latest bad happening

(Hong Jun)The latest bad happening
I rent the apartment last month. The apartment has 2bed room and I live with my
girlfriend. I decided to get a roommate. I posted on the internet. I got the new roommate.This is a first time I’ve rented so I was so interesting and have many plans. I thought if I get a roommate, I will buy fruits and bread something like that and put these on the diving room fully and I want to be a real friend. So two weeks ago I succeeded get the roommate. He was a Korean and from LA. He looked not bad and he had a good job. First day we got a dinner with beer together to be friends. But I didn’t know that what will be happened at that time. 10days after a bad thing happened. I get a phone call from my girlfriend on the way to go home after work. She was sobbing in the phone. She couldn’t say anything due to a sob. As soon as I got home I talked to her. According to her, when she went home the bath room was dirty and the kitchen was also dirty. So she tried to ask to him. But he suddenly got upset and started yelling, shouting and even cursing. He said “Don’t push me and don’t bother me! you didn’t sign with me. The only one who can speak to me is your boyfriend. You have a just traveling visa, just travel and get out NY.” She was shocked because she had never happened something like that in her life. She couldn’t say anything and she just cried alone in the room. She felt scared and
upset. When I heard that I was so sorry to her because I was the person who I choose the roommate. The time was over 12 pm, I decided to talk to him. Of course I could talk to him right now but I don’t want to be a bad person like him. So I tried to be a good man. In the morning as soon as I waked up, I came to him and asked to him to get out my house as possible as you can. Of course I could talk him about yesterday’s accident but I didn’t feel like talking with him even one word. If he didn’t accept because he is insane, it could be complicate. Fortunately he accepted that but he said he needed time for looking for other apartment. That happening was solved like that. But I can’t understand him because whatever he felt, he shouldn’t say a course and shouted. That can’t be acceptable in any situation in society. If someone did, he can help deserving

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home