Wednesday, May 23, 2007

300

When I met a friend,who was my firend from high school recently. We went to the theater, and bought two tickers to '300'. I looked forward much to this movie. Everyone said to me,"It's great movie! Big scale!" So I looked for a person to go to theater with me. And i make a promise with my friend.
When that movie started, we could concentrate, but i couldn't see subtitles and captions. Therefore, I had to listen carefully. However, it sounded like a machine gun. It was so terrible, very fast! And they had different pronounciation, and accent. It was hard for me. So, i saw just their actions, movements in the screen.
Nevertheless, I could understand that movie's story because it didn't have a long and complicated story. It had a short story, and was just about war. I can summarize that movie's story very briefly. A long time ago, in Europe, Sparta, which was a small city state, had vety strong soldiers. When Persian messanger came to Sparta, he said,"Your county has to surrender to Persia." BuT, Sparta didn't accept that, and killed him. So began war. Persian's army has a great number of soldiers but Sparta had only 300. Even so, Sparta fought against Persia.
Finally, the 300 spartan soldiers were killed by Persians. It was very impressive to me, 300 VS 1000000..... Is it possible? Sprtan had great bravery. Their king was the greatest guy. I should learned from him about his bravery.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home