Wednesday, May 23, 2007

My writing abot Yeltsin

I'll write about Bill Clinton's article. The reason why I choose this one are two things. First, due to this article, I realized that Yeltsin is a great man who contributed a lot of stuff for Russia. The second is that I was already interested in politics and in history. So the day when I studied about this article, I participated in class with positiveness unique among the so mant days since I attend here.

Bill estimated Yetlsin's achievements highly. I think he is right. Yeltsin guided Russia people steps in the path of righteousness. He made sure that Russian people never again live under communism, while keeping a partnership between Russia and the west. We know that he loved Russia and Russian people, on account of these reasons. In spite of economic and political problems and some nationalists who had opinions opposed to Yelsin, he led to decisions that to give up new clear weapons

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home