Wednesday, May 23, 2007

my value

Almost every individual has an important value for him or her. A modicum of this value determines some life experience for a person in the future. I esteem my value for a better life and my value which starts in a university.
I studied mechanics three years in high school and two years in an associate degree program in my country. I liked my major and I was interested in it so I decided to study in America for a university education because I already had some experience about my major.
When I came to America, I had never known about English. The situation was so bad and boring but fortunately, I had a brother here who has helped for everything. All of them I never lost my hopes.
I am thinking about my education and career because I want a good life in my future and so I want to take the first step to start a university education.
After starting a university education I want to work at some companies in connection with my major. I want to earn more experience before beginning the work life.
I think I will realize my value in the shortest time and maybe I will go back to my country. Sometimes I think if I didn’t have this value maybe I couldn’t have come to America.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home