Wednesday, June 06, 2007

NIGHTMARE

Everything started when i was opening my eyes but i didn't see anything only i could hear crying people so i felt that my body was burning but i didn't know because i couldn't see anything at that moment. i hear steps caming toward me when somebody said he opened his eyes. After that, i only had one picture in my mind, the big stones in pascua island in Chile located in the southerm hemisphere.


The next day i opened my eyes when i was looking at that i fastened to a bed by the hands and legs. At that moment i began to scream so i saw the beautiful chick in my miserable life. she began to speak and the first that she said was, "i have been waiting for this moment for three years fucking a douche bag" after that she started to cry, when she finished crying she told me that i was the token most important to find the kidnapper who had in his hands the daugther, the godfather, the boss of the sicilian mafia. Also, she told me that at this time fight everything gangsters to take the power of the organized crime.


She started to tell me that after the abduction by the godfather one witch started hunting to find her daughter, but this action promoted an imbalance in the relations between gangsters because many moons ago in sicily italy every mafia signed an agreement to respect the members of the family but the pact was broken, so in the streets many people speculated that the person who did the kidnapping was the FBI with the help of the other foreing agencies to exterminate the organized crime and take over the drug business because it is very profitable but other rumor is that Bin Laden did the conspiracion for cheatting the CIA because steps his heel.


In this moment i said " i don't care your fucking bullshit, i go home asshole" but the chick told me that he is pregnat and i am the father the this bastard so if i didn't help the godfather, he will kill my family same as a rat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home