Wednesday, May 23, 2007

My most difficult decision was when i decided to come to New York. Ut was very difficult for me to decide this because i knew tha i would miss my friends and my country. However, i said to my self, "whatever", and i came.
When i arrived from the long flight, my uncle picked me up from the airport. On the way from the airport to his house the neighbourhoods and the streets seemed vary strange for me. Mostly the trains were very strange because i had never seen a traun in my life, only on television.
During my first days in New York i was thinking about if i had chosen the right decicion. Everything seemed very different from what i expected. I realized it would be a little bit hard for me to get used to this country.
My first day at school, indeed, i was little stressed, from a different culture, different language and most of all, different personalities. I could not enen speak any englishat all, only a few words, Bythe way, all my teachers were very kind with me. They were trying to explain everything to me very clearly. At the third month i began to get used to being here. It took me a long time. Also i made friends and my english was better.
Since the time i came to New York i am very happy with my advance in the english language and i am vary proud of myn self with the way i am living here. I am very sure that decicion which i decided will pay off for me. I can achieve a lot of things. I think because i am in New York and it is easy for you to be able to have good opportunities.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home