Wednesday, May 02, 2007

The girl who changed my life

It was raining all day long. One beautiful girl was standing against the wall to escapr the rain. She seemed like an angel come down from heaven at least to me. Her hair was wet, but not much. Although we got a few meters distance and there was heavy rain, I could smell her sweet perfume.

After I had gazed at her for a few minutes, she suddenly looked at me. I pretended not to see her, mt mind was shaking with emotion. But I didn't know why.

During the short moment, I thought so many things. Why did she look at me, what could I say her, even was it love at first sight? The more I saw her, the more beautiful and brilliant she became.

Taking courage, I said to her, "Hello," and, "Why are you standing here?. Then she started to open her mouth. She said to me,"I'm just escaping the rain. Would you share the umbrella" I was really happy. I couldn't believe that she give to me the chance. Of course I said to her,"sure." Possibly we were predestined to become close relationship.

Before I saw her, I didn't have any goal like my dream. But after I saw her, I followed her without any reasons. She used to spend the studying almost all time. So I studied with her, took a breathe with her. That is I did all things with her.

As a result of, I succesed to passing an examination that I really wanted, trying to more and more, I'm standing in N.Y

2 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

Wonderful story! After beginning to read, I couldn't help but continue to the end.

Wed May 02, 11:44:00 PM  
Blogger the blog said...

The title is perfect, even haunting.

Wed May 02, 11:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home