Wednesday, May 02, 2007

teacher (Hong Jun)

His first impression was not intense. He looked a typical American, tall, yellow hair, blue eyes, sharp and thin.
But one thing seemed to be different that was his sound. His voice was very calm and peaceful and his
pronunciation was not only clearer than other Americans, but also tender with small jokes.
Moreover he spoke slowly and used easy word to understand easily us.
So his sound made me thought him thoughtful and generous.

This is my first time I have studied at ELS in college so I afraid that teacher is very strict and speak very
fast and extreme traditional but he changed my first thought.
I tended to be shy and shame so I always didn’t ask anything even though I didn’t understand.
I know I was not a good student. I have been often late and sometimes I was absent.
Indeed I couldn’t do anything sometimes in class because of my personality or misunderstanding but he
took care of me and then led me to join the class. Some of teachers care only good students but he is
different.

So he is helping me adapt to study my first Laguardia semester.
When the thought that I didn’t want to go to school and studied came out in the morning, I tried to remand
him because I didn’t want him to be disappointed. I will be enthusiastic about studying English.
And I can feel that I am getting better day by day.

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

It is always very helpful to read about students' experience in class. We all try to make it a positive and useful one.

Wed May 09, 02:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home