Wednesday, May 02, 2007

To Meet Him Was That I Got A Precious Experience

He has been a president of a company. His company is small but his business has been big. It is import sales. He gave a good experience to me.
This time is the third time that I have came to New York. After my second visit, I found a job to save money and thought of going to New York. Then I took a phone call from a president of the company.
We met first time when I was working in a souvenir shop. Our companionship was just trading partner. My company bought goods from him. Then we fraternized day by day.
After his call, I was going to work to his company. He knew that I wantedto go back to New York, even though he asked me, so I was able to save money and was able to know the business mecanisum. I appreciate him.

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

When you came back to Japan, did you see your country differently? When you returned to the United States, was your experience very different each time?

Wed May 09, 02:42:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home