Wednesday, May 23, 2007

I KILLED MY BEST FRIEND

I remember when I made the most difficult decision in my miserable life. I killed my best friend to be a marine.

It was a friday the 13th in 1998 at night When i decided to enlist in the U.S.A army to be a marine. My partner was pregnant, so I needed money to give the best life to my family. One day I heard that if you went to the army uncle SAM would pay for the career what wherever you liked. At that time I was desperate so the last single opportunity was to serve the native land. I decided to go the marine's because When I was a child I had a dream of living in an aircraft and being a war pilot. I went to the office to enlist so the officer said " you take your training in Hawai,you fly right now in a helicopter".

I boarded the helicopter and When the pilot said " Highlands at 9:30" the officer said " Ducks go to the water". I unloaded and the first officer gave me a litlle dog and said " Your training is difficult, you go to the jungle and live there for one year half and come back here with your dog. If the dog dies you never will be a marine. I started my adventure in the jungle, sometimes i didn't eat, only had the food to feed my dog. I had a good time in the jungle. When i came back the first officer congratulated me because i passed the first test. The second was the most dificult because it consisted of killing the dog with my bare hands. The officer gave me a knife. If i didn't kill my friend I never would find my objective to be a marine. I decided to kill my friend because I had family and at that time thought of the future of my family. now i am a war pilot. I have a wonderful family also i have a pet, a dog the same dog race as my best friend in my training.


I never forget that my best friend was a dog and I killed my best friend to be a marine. This is the most difficult decision in my messy life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home