Wednesday, May 02, 2007

My Friend Who Changed My Pesonality

When she walked into the classroom, she was awe-inspiring. That day was entranceday in middle school. Her hairstyle was like a man's. It seemed that she was like a leader in the class.

After several days, I was interested in her. I wanted to be like her becaues I was very shy at that time. WHen I met a stranger, I didn't feel comfortable. And I didn't have self-confidence in front of people. I was with her over time, and I was changed by her. She was Min-jung, my best friend who later changed my personality.

Not only did she have leadership, but she was also smart. Moreover, she was popular among my classmates. We were getting to close, I was getting alike her. I realized that I could be active person. she was a class president, and I was a class vice-president. She was a perfact partner for me in the classroom. We were same class for 3 years. And then We went to school same high school. We were always popular among frinds for teenager. Becaues she was always with me.

Whenever I'm thinking of her, I really appreciate her for my teenager. That's why I was changed form passive person to active person.


write by young-ran

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

Young Ran

People we meet change us, and we change them. If we talked to your friend, how would she say you changed her?

Wed May 09, 03:04:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home