Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Shcool (Eunbyul Ahn)

I use to go to Universty in seoul. I studied 3years in the universty in korea.
My major was the art of fashion design. we made strange clothes,not common things.
my universty is on a campus.It has lot a walk ways and many trees.
LaGuardia has only buldings,my last class didn't have a window. I couldn't get fresh air,but this class has big windows. I like that.

My subjet reguited new ideas in art.I was always thingking,thingking,,thinking,,for new ideas. but my universty is situated below a mountain in a small city in korea.
I couldn't cath many idea form there.That was bigger than this college.
but not as interesting as NewYork.
I study only English these days. NewYork has many kinds of culture and felt mew things.
Here it is easier than at the Universty to make a idea.

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

Yes, New York is interesting. To find beauty here is a creative process.

Sat Apr 07, 06:02:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home