Wednesday, April 04, 2007

How I met my best friend

I am going to write about one of my best friends.Her name is Atuko,and she is Japanese.I met her in an office where I used to work.When I met her,I was new and she had already worked there for three years.We edited magazines and newspapers.I didn't know how to do when I started the job.She taught me everything about it,but I didn't,but I didn't like her because she spoke to me very clearly and I felt that she pushed me.
We were partners and we worked very hard.We had to work from 9am to 11pm sometimes.So,I realized that she was very kind and honest and I got to like to her.We sometimes argued about the work.It made our relationship strong.
Now,she lives in Japan and I live in New York but we keep in touch.I ask her if I have a problem and she gives me good advise.I am sure that the relationship between her and me will continue.

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

What kind of magazines and newspapers did you edit? Are you an expert in written Japanese?

Sat Apr 07, 06:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home