Wednesday, April 04, 2007

My Best Friend Like an Angel

I have a best friend in korea. She is 30 years old. She is so nice. I have known her for 15 years. I'm so lucky because I have met her.

When I was in middle school in korea, I met her. She was a class mate of mine. We took the same school bus. She was taller than other students. Not only was she pretty, but she was also friendly. I wanted to be her friend. So we were very close.

Sometimes, I fell very terrible because my father was strict to me. I got stressed out a lot. Whenever my feeling was bad, She took care of me. We used to go to movies and used to study together at her home. When we were in high school, We went to different schools, but we used to meet once a week. Sometimes I thought that she was a present from god for me . I relied on her help for my teenage years.

Now I'm a student in NY, and She is a drawing teacher in korea. Whenever I need help, She sends me something anytime. She always says 'Cheer up! You can do it, Don't worry nothing' Sometimes I'm very lonely in NY, But I'm ok. Because I have a good friend. That's why she is like an angel.

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

You met the "angel" when you were only fifteen. Has she changed a lot since then?

Sat Apr 07, 06:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home