Wednesday, June 15, 2005

by Cho, Yongeun

Overall, I have had a despondent life. I not only had an unlucky childhood. But there was also a big change. When I was a teenager. I tried to get opportunities, but it all failure. I had no mind to try because I lost my mind.

My father recommended doing whatever I wanted. I decided to come to New York. My aunt set me up. She pushed me so much. She tried to make me strong.

When my cousin said, “ You have to use English when you speak.” I called my mother. I was saying, “ I need to go back now. I feel hard.” My mom said, “ I told you. If you decide to go there, you have to finish what you want to do. After that, you can come home.”

Overall, my life has been thoughtful. I had a large change. I both have worked and learned. My recent life has involved striving. I believe my future will bring success in my goal and I will develop a tough mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home