Wednesday, June 15, 2005

oscar vargas

Overall, I have had a great life. I not only had a lucky childhood, but there was also a big change. My recent life has been successful.
My childhood was an incredible mixture of adventures, learning and new experiences every day. I grew up between my parents and grandparents too. That was a time of happiness in my life.
A big change in my life was studying Medicine and then graduating as a Medical Doctor in my country. Not only did I keep my goals, but also I felt proud for myself and all my family.
My recent life has been full of new things. Not only have I decided to move to the U.S. but I also got new goals. Moreover, I decided to change to change my future.
Overall, my life has been great. I both had a fantastic childhood and a large change. My recent life has been really exciting. I believe my future will be full of success.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home