Wednesday, June 15, 2005

A gain of sand

Overall, I have had a difficult lift. I not only had an unlucky childhood, but there was also a big change. My recent life has been stressful.
My childhood was not normal. I often got into the Neurological Hospital. My family loved me very much and they wanted me to be a normal person. I love them so much
A big change in my life was when I left at the Neurological Hospital. The government accredited me to join the army, be attached in Vietnam. I love them all so much.
When the war stopped my boss sent me to N.Y to do something that was a secret. They sent me to jail. Lift in the jail made me happy. I do not know why? Maybe, In the jail like my home that I lived with my family.

However, every experience taught me to understand life and moreover me strong like a grain of sand is small, worthless but it is strong like my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home