Wednesday, June 15, 2005

My Life Which Has Cahanged- Fro

Overall, I have not had a difficult. I not only had a lucky childhood, but there was also big change. My recent life has been stressful.

My childhood was complicated. I was a good boy. I learned by myself to read and write before going to school. I was a happy child, even though my parents were violent.

A big change in my life was when I decided to come to the United states. Not only would I learn a language, but also I would meet a new culture. Moreover, I would have a lot of new friends who were from different countries. I have not done everything yet. I hope I will do it in the future.

My recent life has been hard, because life in New York is very difficult. Not only must I wake up early everyday to go to school, but also I must go to work 5 days in a week. Moreover I have got to study.

Overall, my life has been nice. I both had a happy childhood and a large change. My recent life has been difficult. I believe my future will be better and happier, because I have been trying to make it so. I think life is a dream and we have been dreaming. I hope I will wake up very happy.


KORAY SARIKAYA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home