Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Mr. Excellent

It was a sunny day. Also, it was a very hot day. My dad, my friend and I were walking on a pink road. Not only wasn`t the road wide, bit it also was very long. Moreover, it vas quiet. A lot of trees were in the middle of the road. We were going to the biggest building in the area.

I thought that thousands people could walk on the road at the same time.

We were in my university campus. It was my registration day. After the registration we were going to go to my faculty. I had passed the university exam in Turkey. Therefore I deserved to register in the business department. I was so excited to begin the university.

The city was a small city. However, about 20,000 university students were living there. Notwithstanding the city did not have good places for young people to spend time.

The first days I was so happy because I had started the university. I was living in a residence with my friends. We spent a good time every day because they were so funny. But unfortunately it was just inside the residence.

We found a solution. We decided not to go outside. Our friends started to come to the residence, and we applied it until graduating. I spent a very good time because of the solution. I think it was the best solution for us.

KORAY

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

yuo are only exellent for yi wong

Wed May 11, 03:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home