Wednesday, April 13, 2005

telc students and teacher

My Difficult Decision
Michael Gouw

A difficult decision for me was choosing study in university at my own country or a foreign country. In this decision I chose to study in a university in another country and now I have been here. This decision is very hard because if I still stayed my own country I would never get much experience from an outside country. And if I went to another country I would be far from my family, friends, all people I knew, and also I lost everything.

In the fact I took studying in another country, because I thought experience would happen only once but not twice. Friends we could get again in another country. That was my very difficult decision in my life. Because this decision shows the way to my future.

The first time I faced this decision I felt I didn’t want to go to a foreign country. I didn’t want to lose anything that I already had and when the time for decision was almost near, I was thinking again it because this would mean getting a great experience and studying because it was different when you got an education in your own country.

So I took studying aboard and now I’m studying here and I will get a good ending too here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home