Wednesday, April 13, 2005

MONTAKAN,DiffDecision

Difficult Decision
by MONTAKAN SRICHAROENSAK

Actually decision is 2 ways, right or wrong. It is like every thing in the world. There are always 2 sides. But there is not right and wrong in nature. It depends on what human being wanted. Human being make the rule, Make something called right and wrong, because human being like society when they had to decide some thing. That is why there is difficulty. Because may be it has an effect on another person and may be it can not control.

I was born in the old Thai culture that has a lot of cultural rules. Some of the rules are not reasonable but are necessary for my society, for example “Do not say any thing when a barn owl flies past home or head”. It is not reasonable and can not be explained. Why why and Why? I kept this question in my mind

Until, some day on summer season. I and my friend 2 or 3 guy went to ceremony of tonsure. It was a big ceremony in my village.


To be continue………………………………………….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home