Wednesday, April 13, 2005

telc students and teacher BY JHONY GUERRERO

JHONY GUERRERO

I really had many differents decisions but I am going to tell one of them that I think was the most difficult decision in my life.

The most difficult decision was coming to NY I mean the United state of America because I left in my country my family , friends girlfriend and the customs. Anyway , I love my country but there are many politicians corrupt that treat the people badly I mean they are stealing our money in order to spend on whatever they like.

I really miss my food , the souces, etc .It is difficult to find our special food here. You can find but it is no the same here, so sometimes we should compromise with hamburgers in MacDonald’s.

For the last question it is not finished yet, I mean I came here to the USA in order to learn English and be able to study anew career .Even thought I finished my career in my country , I want to study another career in the USA Business Administration.

Now I am feeling well so i have made some friends in NY. Sometimes we go out dancing , hanging out etc but really I do not like the weather here “special the winter” because after snowing NY becomes sloppy.

I hope I have a good ending in the USA because I am in one of the best ages of my life so everything is up to God and me.
























A Difficult Decision

It was a difficult decision before I had come to The USA for many reasons .I am going to give you some of them here.

Coming to The USA is too difficult for many persons, because of the weather no being the same as our countries we should avoid harsh weather unknown people ,etc.

Before I Came here I felt Exited because I was going to get to know new people and I had to apologize to my girlfriend for leaving her without me , but I decided against not staying on my own country ,anyway .My girlfriend Told me that she was going to miss me but I said ,“ I am going to miss you too”. Meanwhile I was thinking about bringing her after one year.

I had been thinking that in the USA not only was I going to have more opportunity working but also I am going to make more money. Moreover, I could save more money.

I told my friends that I not only was going to know many woman from differents countries , but also I was going to know the statue of liberty. Moreover, I would send them plenty of pictures about my new life in The USA.

So I apologize to my friends for leaving them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home