Wednesday, April 13, 2005

decision

seon youog han

There are a lot of moments of difficult decision in your life. That time is very imortant for you.
Our life could be different as your desion. therefore you should think a lot before you decide something.

from now I am telling about my experience. this is showing you how much important your decision is.

I came to U.S.A first time four years ago. I had planed to study English for two years. but as soon as I came
here, I felt very lonely. I missed my parents and my friends. after four months , I couldn'd endure anymore.
So I thought that I had to go back home. eventhough I didn't accomplish my hope, it might be okay.
I gave myself some comfortable. eventually, I decided to come back to Korea.
It was very a wrong decion. because although I was in Korea and lived with my family, I wasn't happy.
My wish that can speack English well always bothered me. so I thought everday if I must study again in U.S.A.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home