Wednesday, April 13, 2005

telc students and teacher

My Difficult Decision
Michael Gouw

One of my difficult decisions was looking forward to studying in the U.S. it is very hard for me to decide on going to study. If I was going to the U.S, I would have to think about my family at Jakarta. So I decide to go studied aboard.

The first time I told to my girlfriend, I said that I would go to study aboard. She prevented me from studying aboard. Because she said, “When you go study aboard I not only will be sad but I also will feel lonely.” I felt so guilty when she told me that. So I accuse myself of hurting her.

Not only did my girlfriend feel sad, but also my family felt sorrowful. That was the reason why this was the very hard decision for me to choose. When there was only one day in Jakarta left for me, we made a farewell party. In that party they congratulated me on going aboard. And they also warned me to be carefully in here because its different with our country.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home