Wednesday, April 13, 2005

A Difficult Decision, by Seska Medina

In 2002, I was approved to take three weeks vacation. It was the time when I was looking forward to visiting my country


I felt like having fun meeting my parents, not only thinking about them but also being able to see them face to face.


Asih was my best fiend, she decided against me spending money for may vacation.


My friend said,” she spent all the money”.


My companion told me, that she had apologize for losing her money, and accused her, not only of taking vacation a three week, but also of forgiving the decision to visit my country.


As a best friend, she supported my decision and congratulated me on it. When I came back, and I thanked for her lending me money for my vacation


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home