Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Difficult Decision In My Life

telc students and teacher
Apr. 13. 05
Ji won kim

Difficult Decision In My Life.(1)



When I was 20, I had a boyfriend we had a relationship for 3 years at that time he broke his leg because he leapt down from a second story window, he lived in dormitory but he wanted to watch a world cup game and escape.

After all he went into the hospital and I took care of him unfortunately, I had met another man and my boyfriend’s parents wanted us to get married.
What a terrible situation! I was young and I’d never met another man and I wanted to do too many things. So, I decided to break up I know , I was a bad girl and then I lost 5kg weight in a period of two weeks. Of course I’m not so underweight now ^^

This story was 1 years ago, now I don’t have a boyfriend. But actually, I’m not interested in boyfriends. Because there are too many sights to see in newyork


Difficult Decision In My Life.(2)



When I was 20, I had a boyfriend we had a relationship for 3 years at that time he broke his leg because he leapt down from a second story window. He lived in dormitory but he wanted to watch a world cup game and he succeeded in escaping.

After all he went into the hospital and not only did i took care of him but I also had met another man moreover my boyfriend’s parents wanted us to get married.
What a terrible situation! I was young and I’d never met another man and I wanted to do too many things. So, I decided to break up. and I apologized for breaking his confidence. I know, I was a bad girl and then I lost 5kg weight in a period of two weeks. Of course I’m not so underweight now ^^ I’m not accused me of leaving him

This story was 1 years ago, now we are good friends, and I don’t have a boyfriend. But actually, I’m not interested in boyfriends. Because there are too many sights to see in New York, and I’ve always dreamed of being Newyorker.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home