Wednesday, April 13, 2005

" My Pleasure "

When I had free time, I felt like decorating for a long time. So my sister didn't stop me from decorating all the time. She usually said, "How can you make everything with balloons? " And she asked if I usually spent long time for decorations.
I not only liked the time of decorating,but I also enjoyed dealing with balloons. Moreover,I disliked using my hands to make something for decoration.
When I gave something for a gift, many people loved it and responded with smiles. They thanked me for giving balloon decorations. Moreover,they were looking forward to meeting me when they had a special day.
I didn't want to stop myself from enjoying the time. Not only will I try new decorating with balloons, but I also will make something unusal when I have spare time. Moreover, I will enjoy giving to someone for a special day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home