Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Difficult Decision

telc students and teacher

One of the most difficult decisions for me was coming to The United States. I intended to start the college in my country and a had won in high school a special credit for my career in the university.

However my mother told me that it would be better to study in New York because I had to learn English very well.

Also my father insisted on my traveling to The United States. He Said, “if you stay here for long time you are going to lose your residency in North America”. I felt like a dead-end street.

Not only have I been studying in another country but also I have been studying in another language. They congratulated me on making the decision ok moving to N.Y.C.

Now I’m looking forward to learning English As fast as possible.

By Diana Alvarez

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home