Wednesday, February 02, 2005

My father and my mother differ in term of personality

My father and my mother differ in term of personality. While my father is calm, my mother is people-person. Not only does my father try to understand what I want to say, but he also is always interested in what I do. Moreover, he trys to give to me what I want. Indeed, he is understanding person. My mother, on the other hand, not only often talk to me about me, but also she leads the surrounds of my house. Moreover, she does positively all what she does. Indeed, she is active

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

I think the word "calm" is not the best as a contrast with a people person. Some people people are also calm. As a synonym, you might use "quiet" or "reserved."for example.

Sat Feb 05, 03:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home