Wednesday, January 26, 2005

telc students and teacher

Hello, my name is Delia Padilla , I’m from Ecuador, this is a little country in South America, my family is very interesting, because, I have one brother and one sister, and they married ten years ego. My parents worked a lot off , and we could study at the university. My brother is a Doctor , and my sister is a Dentist, I am Economics, Now I am here, and my dream is to speak English very well.




When I was 12 years old, I lived with my grandfather, He was very patient with me. Every time We played and discussed different topics, for example, the weather, and the life. He always thought that my ideas were very important, but he tried to explain when I made a mistake. He always listened to me before he said his opinion.

When I was 12 years old





He bought ice cream for us and after we ate it, then we cleaned the kitchen .Sometimes he watched TV with the family.



He spoke with my parents about how they would make money. He was a man who worked very hard and spent the time with his family. He traveled to a few countries and he Knew different people.
.

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

Delia,

Grandparents can be very important to children. Do most people in Ecuador live in large families or separate from each other, as in New York? How are relationships between people in general different in Ecuador and in this country? It's a big question. You don't have to explain everything. That would be impossible.

Sat Feb 05, 03:42:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home