Wednesday, January 26, 2005

telc students and teacher

When I was a child. I was quite a naughthy boy. I had many friends in my village. Every evening we had to ride bicycles together. One day we wanted to know about the fire. We just wanted to know if we brought alcohol and pour it on the frog “ What would happen” We tried to catch the frog for a long time. Then we got it. We slowly poured the alcohol on the frog and then I set fire to the frog. It so beautiful at the time. We were vastly happy. The frog quikly jumped far away. At that time I wasn’t feeling guilty, but do you belive in the fate?. Soon after that my friends came to my home to invite me to play football but I told them that I was lazy. I would like to stay home. When my friends heared that we had to find something play in my house. One of my friends tricked me to go inside the box afterthat they sealed the box . I loudly shouted to call them. They set the fire to the box .I was feeling hot and tryind to survive but I cann’t . My friends had gone but The god blessed me. The neighborhood had seeing this event. They brought the tube of water shoot to the box…………I still alive till now 5555.
NatpongWongmeephant

antiherofilm@yahoo.com

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

Natpong.

That is a good story of childhood. Children are not only innocent but they can also be cruel. An adult would not set fire to a living thing (like a frog), but a child might.

Did you learn anything about yourself or your friends from the experience with the frog and the fire?

Sat Feb 05, 03:45:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home