Wednesday, January 26, 2005

telc students and teacher

So young yoo

When I was 8years old I felt bored playing with friends my same age
Everyday I played jump rope,with a doll and listened to music
I didn’t like to study.i didn’t want to do homework
Besides I didn’t want to go to school everyday.so I tricked my mom
I pretended I was sick.
Oneday I determined I would follow my aunt . Then my aunt was a university student.
I went to my aunt’s university campus.
I felt so excited. I didn’t need money because my aunt or my aunt’s friends bought delious food for me.
At a result I was happy everyday. Also I saw a university demonstration.
Then I noticed a spicy smell. I sneezed. I felt little fear.
At that time university student demonstration.were a hot issue in korea.
However I didn’t understand it meaning.
I preferred to follow my aunt than play with my friends
Fortunately my aunt didn’t feel bothered.

Maybe she liked me very much.she thought about me very cutely.
Sometimes we went to concert. It was very fantastic.
So my personality and charater was molded by my aunt
My aunt thought affected to me. So we molded similar thought .
Now we like same taste of food,clothes,books,a author
I have many things in common with my aunt.
This experience is unforgettable.
Consequently child thinking molded by around people.
At that time molded thinking keep still adult.

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

So Young,

In Korea, people often demonstrate to express their opinions. In the United States people also demonstrate. Both countries have that same tradition. What are some of the issues Korean people demonstrate about?

Sat Feb 05, 03:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home