Wednesday, January 26, 2005

telc students and teacher: telc students and teacher

Arek

I want to introduce to you my first escape to a disco. When I was 15 years old I felt that I was very adult. I wanted to do everything that adults did. I wanted to smoke cigarettes, to drink alcohol, come back home very late. One day I wanted go to a disco with my friends and to go back home in the morning, but my parents didn’t let mi do it. I made up my mind that I would go to my friend’s because his parents had gone out and he was alone at home. My parents agreed and let me go. I went to a disco and danced all night. At that time I was proud I did it. Right now I’m afraid that I lied to my parents.

My parents have never known about it. Maybe When I will have a child in the future, they will do the same what I did. When my child will ask me if he or she could go to a disco on all night when they will be 15 years old, I’m sure that I won’t let him or her to go.

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

Arek,

That's a good story. Do you go to discos now? Why or why not?

Sat Feb 05, 03:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home