Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Didimo,Kaoutar,Haruki

Teacher Kaoutar        :  Why are you crying ? what is your problem ?

Esol Student Haruki   :  Because in the cafeteria the other students mocked me  because my English is      
                                    very bad and I  feel  discouraged .

U.S student Didimo   : Don't be discouraged its very easy to becoming fluent in English, just be patient ,
                                  and don't worry about what the other students think about your accent.

Teacher Kaoutar      :    That is true , you can learn fast if you make a strenuous effort and remember that the
                                     U.S.  is "The land of opportunity", you can have a better future in this country if you
                                    speak English  .

Esol Student Haruki :    Thank you teacher and Didimo for your support , I feel better .Now I understand
                                    how I can assimilated to the American culture and how to be integrated in the
                                    society.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home