Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Iraz

1. A: How long did it take you to fly from your country to NY?
    B: It took me ten hours.
2. A: How long does it take you to go to sleep?
    B: It takes me fiftteen minues.
3. A: How long does it take you to be prepared everymorning?
    B: It takes me twenty minutes.
4. A: How long does it take you to do laundry?
    B: It took me one and half hour.
5. A: How long did the last book you to read last?
    B: It lasted three days.
6. A How long did the last meeting last?
    B: It lasted one hours.
7. A: How long did it take you to go to university last?
    B: It took me four years.
8. A: How long did the last concert you went to last?
    B: It lasted three hours.
9. A: How long did the last relationship last?
    B: It lasted two years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home