Tuesday, September 25, 2012

homework hi

hajime
(A)
How long dose it semester in Japan to last?

it takes me 6months to last.

How long will it most recent class you take to last?

it  will take 10 weeks to last.

How long did it the last movie you saw to last ?

it took me 2 days to last.

How long dose it the average  life for men and women to last ?

it  takes man 80 years and women 87 years to last.


How long dose it take to get from to home?

it takes me 40 minutes  to get from my house to school.

How long dose it take to eat breakfast ?

it takes me  15 minutes to eat breakfast.

How long did it take to graduate from my high school ?

it took me 3 years to graduate from my high school .

How  long will it take to attain my goal?

it will take  me forever to  attain my goal.

(B)summary

Harvard university shows people spend nearly half of their waking time hours about  daydreams .
most people too much to think about daydreams,which people think what we happens in the future.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home