Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Brenda Crespo

Mary and Sophia's Date
Mary : How long did the last performance you went to last
Sophia: It lasted 3 hours
Mary : woow that's interesting and how long did it take you to get from park to theatre?
Sophia: It took me 10 minutes to get from park to theatre, I thinking to go to watch a movie.
Do you want to go with me?
Mary : yes, I will like too.
Sophia: How long did the last movie you saw last?
Mary : It lasted 1:45
Sophia: How long did it take you to buy the tickets?
Mary : It took me 5 minutes. I bought online.
Sophia: So, I see you this friday?
Mary : It's ok.. Bye
Sophia: Bye

1 Comments:

Blogger Aida said...

Hello My name is Fatima iam 26 years Old iam a computer programer i live in morocco and i want to move to NY and i dont know how

Mon Nov 05, 08:18:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home